Sunday, September 27, 2009

lists

Lists

Things I have thought of posting as my face book status but haven’t:
I miss you
Is wholesome like lentil soup, comforting like a fireplace, and as sexy as a sailor on meth.
I love bad Swedish techno.
Run!! This is turning us all into voyeurs and narcissists.
Stop taking all those stupid tests, you could be doing something with your life and nobody cares what the hell your results were so DON”T JUST DON”T
BEN MILLER!!!!


Things I have lied about recently:
A list of things I have never posted as a face book status.

Things I have quit doing in the past year:
Smoking
Getting drunk
You
Purchasing shampoo
Playing pool
Rationalizing
Repressing

Blue things in my bedroom:
Sheets
Pillow cases
Tall glass filled with coffee
Blue jeans on floor
Lid to a jar of peanuts
Book covers

Numbers from today
2 seconds left when Farve completed winning pass
2 miles jogged
3 pieces of pita bread eaten with hummus
1unfinished cup of coffee
4 bags of garbage taken off the back porch
6 phone calls
2 unanswered
1shower
1time asking myself where my day off went, and that time is right now, seriously, it’s five?
5the time it was when I realized Sunday was largely squandered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I do organic gardening. I am a building manager. I like fresh pesto and some other things about life. I make blogs for fiction writing classes.

I AM BEN MILLER

I AM BEN MILLER

Followers